Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
İş ilanı hakkında
As a subject matter expert in online marketing, the Digital Marketing Associate manages initial client setup, ad creation support, reporting, and additional operational support for the Client Success team.
- Responsible for daily and monthly reports for all channels and taking necessary actions of all digital campaigns to ensure successful completion with the budget management,
- The initial set-up of all campaigns or managing active campaigns,
- Client reporting support for internal teams,
- Support for all ad creation and delivery,
- Create relevant content and campaigns for brands,
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients’ business models, expectations, and goals,
- Troubleshoot operational issues,
- Oversee and/or participate in all operational projects,
- Develop expertise on marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, DV360 and Adform,
Flexibility, teamwork and a collaborative mind,
- Work closely with the team to shape the future of the business.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in performance marketing,
- Google Ads certifications,
- Flexibility, teamwork and a collaborative mind,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional phone presence,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly,
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking,
- Knowledge of GTM, Data Studio, and Microsoft Excel,
- Experience in managing multiple large accounts,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.